Create a low bun hairstyle in 8 steps
Straight hair or curly hair – no matter texture, the upcoming season is all about hair with a twist. Loops swoops, or swirls, nothing can set the limits to the cherry on the top of a baby hair-hairdo. Together with this low-pointed twisted bun, this look is all set for creating memories. See how you step by step create a low bun hairstyle and what products to use!
Create a low pointed twisted bun with these 8 steps
- Apply our heat protection Cream Heat Spray to protect your hair and blow-dry until it’s completely dry. If your hair is curly, use a brush to straighten your curls
- Mix our hair cream Styling Cream and our hair oil True Soft Argan Oil and apply into sections. Make sure to distribute product all over the lengths
- Brush the hair carefully and use our hair spray Finishing Spray when collecting the hair into a ponytail
- Leave some baby hairs in the hair line around the face
- Apply our hair wax Schist Fibre Cream to the ponytail and divide it in two sections, twist them around each other and then twirl it into a bun. Fasten and secure with hair pins and 8 leave the ends out to create some extra details
- Set the updo by using Finishing Spray
- Use our Schist Fibre Cream to shape the baby hairs in the hairline
- Set your styling with Finishing Spray and finish by applying Shimmer Spray for extra shine
Hair products for a perfect low bun hairstyle
- Cream Heat Spray
- Styling Cream
- True Soft Argan Oil
- Finishing Spray
- Schist Fibre Cream
- Shimmer Spray
Create a low bun hairstyle with conscious hair care
When you choose Maria Nila, you choose animal-friendly and vegan hair products. They are developed out of our love for animals, as they should not be part of hair care products. By providing high-quality vegan beauty, we make it easy for everyone to take a step towards a sustainable and friendlier world. Our products are developed by our chemists, which develop our products with carefully chosen ingredients. We have our own product development, production, ﬁlling, and warehouse in our factory in Helsingborg, Sweden, and from here we ship all over the world.
Our safety and quality checks in every step of the production chain assure that our products have the highest possible quality. By driving and controlling the entire process from concept to product, we are able to guarantee healthy working conditions and high-quality formulas.
In our range of hair products, you find hair care lines for all hair types. Except for products for your hair wash ritual like shampoo, conditioner, and hair masks, you will find hair styling products like sea salt spray and heat protecting spray.
Discover more hairstyles
- How to style curly hair in 5 steps
- Create a half up half down hairstyle in 5 steps